We provide three therapies to our clients. We discuss with you which is the treatment that would best suit your issue and which you are most comfortable with.
- Physiotherapy is used to assess, diagnose and treat many conditions including pain, joint and muscle problems, cardio-respiratory and neurological problems.
- Physiotherapy uses a variety of physical therapy treatment techniques to restore the body to full function after illness, injury or disability
- Therapists treat all age groups from babies up to & including the older age group when the main aim is to maintain functional mobility, balance and independent living
- General & Specific Assessments
- Functional Assessments
- Falls Assessments
- Functional Rehabilitation
- GP & Specialist Referrals
- Living Well Initiative
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- This is a system of holistic natural healthcare which combines muscle testing with the principles of acupuncture.
- Systematic Kinesiology deals with the whole person. Mental, Chemical, Physical and Energetic (MCPE). All parts of the body are integrated, one part of the body cannot be affected without affecting the whole. Balance is the key.
- It is a gentle treatment which does not involve the insertion of needles
- Acupuncture is a drug free treatment which can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions.
- Acupuncture is defined as the insertion of very fine needles at specific locations know as acupuncture points throughout the body. It is commonly used to treat pain.
- It has been practiced for over 3000 years in China and there is now a significant amount of scientific evidence for its effectiveness in the Western world
- It can be used alone or in combined with other therapies such as physiotherapy.